I ordered an item on 11-25. DHL "mis-shipped" it and it won't arrive until 12-9.

This is too late.. I will be attending Army-Navy game and need it for that.I have a son in there. I could care less about this item later. I would have thought they would ship overnight, but they don't care.

Their customer service is awful. Mary told me that DHL was responsible to shipping, and although they contract with them, there is nothing they can do. i asked for someone higher up and she mocked me, repeating, " I will ask for someone higher up, I will ask for someone higher up." After several minutes Mary came back and said that there is nothing they can do , but I can return the item. I did not speak to anyone else.

I am so disappointed. Don't expect any customer service, because it is out of their hands. I dealt with other companies that are more than willing to ship merchandise when it is not the customer's fault, that it didn't arrive on time..

Mary, wished me a happy holiday and then hung up before I could say anything else. I doubt this will be published, so I will post elsewhere,

Review about: Dhl Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Ship the order overnight. .

Comments