I've placed in total 6 orders with this company. 4 of them mysteriously disappeared in my order history of my account for unknown reasons. 2 of the last orders I had there were just horrible and that is when I decided to never ever order from WinterSilks again. At first I tried to post reviews on their website but they were moderated and removed immediately. After 20+ times trying to post my honest review, every one of them was deleted. The customer service pretended like they didn't know why and didn't try to help me to get it posted. I guess WinterSilks only appreciates reviews when it flatters them. So much for democracy and improvement.

Thanks to websites like Pissed Consumer, I can post my original review of the Lace Cross-over Bra on here that was deleted on WinterSilks over and over again.

Here it goes:

"Subject: false advertising

On WinterSilks website and in their actual catalog it says this bra is 95% Silk and 5% Spandex.

On the actual label of the bra it reads:

Front: 90% Nylon 10% Spandex

Back: 90% Silk 10% Spandex

I have bought 2 on these bras believing they were 95% Silk. I feel deceived, I have returned both bras. What a disappointment."

And of course I had to pay for the return shipping and it wasn't my fault they false advertise their products. So the original shipping was $13.99 plus the return shipping $ 9,99 was deducted from my refund. I wasted my money for the mistakes and false advertising of this company. I feel robbed, ripped off and deceived.

Justice has been served. Thank you Pissed Consumer.

Had an Experience with Winter Silks?

Comments