Forest, Virginia
2.8
Additional Fees

I have no complaints with the products or shipping for Winter Silks merchandise. But somehow I got signed up for a "VIP program" that sucked $14.95 out of my credit card every month.

Fortunately I was able to call and get the last three months taken off, which might be all I was charged. But that's a complete scam! I don't even know how that happened. Beware!

Customer service was courteous enough, so just call them if it happens to you.

I don't have 80 words to say— Jeez even this site is weird.

Review about: Winter Silks Shipping Service.

Reason of review: somehow getting into your VIP program.

Had an Experience with Winter Silks?

Comments

I had the same experience.I never signed up for it; just happened automatically after I had made an online purchase.

Unfortunately I didn't pay enough attention for many months, and when I did investigate I found I had been charged $14.97 for about 10 months (shame on me for not noticing.My bank was able to negotiate a 4-month refund.

I had the same experience.I called them and had it taken off.

It seems like it was the default option and you needed to select something to get out of it.I will not be ordering from this company again because I do not like supporting companies with questionable business practices.

I was charged $14.95 by Winter Silk as.VIP Plus member, a program I'm sure I never signed on to.

I thought Winter Silk was a reputable firm, but now I'm not sure.I will be very careful if I order again from them.

Watch out!